Online Forms

Helpful Links

Grant County Fiscal Courthttp://grantcounty.ky.gov/fiscalcourt/ 

Northern Kentucky Water Districthttp://www.nkywater.org/
  Boone County Water Districthttp://www.boonewater.com/ 
Grant County Road Dept.(859) 823-4851
 Grant County Conservation District http://grantcounty.ky.gov/conservation.htm
 Grant County Planning and Zoning http://grantcounty.ky.gov/gcpc/ 
Grant County Solid Waste Management http://grantcounty.ky.gov/living/solid_waste.htm
 Kentucky Division of Waterhttp://www.water.ky.gov/ 
Kentucky Public Service Commissionhttp://psc.ky.gov/ 
EPA http://www.epa.gov/ 
Berger, Cox, and Niebnaber (859) 491-9088
  McCoy McCoy Laboratories http://www.mccoylabs.com/home.php 
CMW Inc http://www.cmwaec.com/cmw-architecture-homepage.htm 
City Of Crittenden (859) 428-2597  
Williamstown Water Department -Wastewater (859) 824-4176 -Water (859) 824-4210  
Northern Kentucky Independent District Health Department
 http://www.nkyhealth.org/mx/hm.asp?id=home -(Covers Boone, Kenton, and Grant Counties.)
 Berger, Cox, and Niebnaber (859) 491-9088  

Grant Co. Sanitary Sewer District


Grant Co. Sanitary Sewer District

 Phase 2-Bullock Pen Project

For Financial Assistance & Loans to assist with the new project, please contact the number below:

Rural Development
859-824-7171 press 4

Phone: 859-428-2112
Fax:  859-428-1293
Emergency:  859-428-1235